Our Thermador Induction Cooktop Repair Service Is Here For You
Whether you need repairs done in your home or a place of business, Thermador Appliance Repair Pros has got your back. With our Thermador Induction Cooktop Repair services, there's no limit to what we can do for you!
Our Thermador Induction Cooktop Repair Service Is Beyond Compare!
The Thermador brand belongs to the BSH Home Appliance Corporation, which in turn is one of the many specialized companies owned by the BSH Hausgeräte GmbH company—the largest manufacturer of home appliances in Europe and the world. Thermador is a brand that specializes in providing kitchen appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers, ranges, ovens, and cooktops.
The Thermador brand is more than a century old, and they've used their experience to become one of the lead providers of kitchen appliances worldwide. They're constantly innovating and improving on their appliances, thereby creating a silent challenge to their competitors. What started as innovating a warming drawer from a professional kitchen and allowing it to be used in a normal household in the 1950s eventually became a desire to pioneer a Smooth Top Cooktop and Speed Cooking Oven, and more!
The Thermador Induction Cooktop
The Thermador Induction Cooktop is considered an industry leader with three product lines: Liberty®, Freedom®, and Heritage. Unlike other brands, the Thermador Induction Cooktop allows its users to have the freedom to choose their temperatures and test the full powers of an Induction Cooktop. In addition, the three product lines offered by Thermador have specialties that finetune them according to what the average homeowner needs:
- Heritage: The Heritage Cooktops are the most basic of all cooktops, but it still carries a lot of power for such a simple product. Everything you could ever need is there at the tips of your fingers.
- Liberty®: The Liberty® cooktops provide a maximum of three cooking zones and feature a 16-inch Teppanyaki Grill. Whatever dish you need, this line of induction cooktops is guaranteed to have what you need.
- Freedom®: The Freedom® product line allows users to cook using a maximum of six pans at one time. It also uses state-of-the-art technology that heats the cooking surface. Thanks to its 56 inductor elements and technologically advanced pot detection capabilities, the Freedom® line guarantees the best induction for all homeowners.
With our Thermador Induction Cooktop Repair Service, there's nothing more to worry about for your Thermador appliances. Contact us today for more information on our other services, such as the Thermador Electric Cooktop Repair service!
"Are There Service Centers Offering a Thermador Induction Cooktop Repair Near Me?"
Thermador Appliance Repair Pros is always ready for any questions you may have, but there's no harm in checking our FAQ for more information while you're here.
"Are there service centers offering a Thermador Induction Cooktop Repair near me?"
We're positive Thermador Appliance Repair Pros has a service center in your area. One of the goals our company strives to achieve is providing repair services for everyone who needs it. Therefore, we have service centers scattered across the region to serve as many customers as possible. So, there's no need to worry once you've got Thermador Appliance Repair Pros on your side.
"Can I do a DIY repair on my induction cooktop?"
We honestly do not recommend a DIY repair on an induction cooktop. These are relatively new appliances with sensitive technologies. The least you could probably do is give its exterior surface a thorough but careful cleaning. However, at the first sign of a problem with your induction cooktop, it's always best to call a professional to assist or, at the very least, refer to your unit's manual.
We all know that Thermador is a leading innovator of kitchen appliances, and the technology they use is no exception. Unfortunately, not all service centers are qualified to repair a Thermador Induction Cooktop, especially the newer models, so contact a certified professional such as Thermador Appliance Repair Pros to handle the work for you instead.
A professional repair has plenty of perks that help make everything much more convenient for you, and that's another reason why we recommend it:
- Fewer costs: Ironic as it may seem, professionals cost less because they provide long-lasting repairs that ensure you will only have to pay once. Your appliance's life is extended, and the high-quality repairs ensure the number of repairs you'll require is greatly reduced.
- 24/7 customer service: A good service center doesn't rest. Whether it's raining, a holiday, or a weekend, they should be open and ready to assist you with whatever you need.
- Certified technicians: These people know what they're doing, and they are guaranteed to do everything in their power to get your appliance back on track!
"What makes Thermador Appliance Repair Pros so special?"
Our company is one of the best choices you could ever make because we have all the qualities you are looking for in a service center. Whether it's 24/7 customer service, affordable rates, or certified technicians, we've got it all!
If you have any questions regarding the service we offer, then Thermador Appliance Repair Pros is right here for you! Fill out this contact form and tell us about the issues you're experiencing with your appliance so we can schedule an appointment and get right to it!